Truffled Parsnip Fries - serves 2 (or more if you feel like sharing)
1. Preheat oven to 425
2. Spray a baking sheet with olive oil
3. Cut parsnips into 1/4-1/2 inch slices, then lay those slices flat and cut again into 1/4-1/2 inch fries
4. Place fries into a mixing bowl and drizzle with extra virgin olive oil. toss to coat evenly
5. Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and arrowroot. Toss very well until evenly coated
6. Spread fries on baking sheet, ensuring none are overlapping or croweded. Use two sheets if needed, you want them to crisp, not steam
7. Bake for 8 minutes, then flip fries and bake 8-10 minutes more, to your desired crispness
8. Remove from oven, drizzle with truffle oil and a generous pinch of sea salt, and toss to evenly coat.
9. Serve immediatley (if you haven't already eaten them all)
264 calories, 8g fat (1g saturated, 6g monounsaturated, 1g polyunsaturated), 318mg sodium, 48g carbohydrates, 11g fiber, 3g protein
*Thank you to Wild Hare Organic Farm for many of the local & seasonal produce we are able to use in our recipes.